Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 31, 2012

New music video: Chris Brown, Big Sean & Wiz "Till I Die" is available

Download Till I Die
Not long before Chris Brown Till I Die audio version was out to hook fans' appetite, and currently Chris Brown surprised his loyal fans with the debut of his new video "Till I Die". "Till I Die" is from Fortune that will hit stores on July 3.

The music video was directed by Chris and shot in Los Angeles and was inspired by the Beastie Boys' classic "(You Gotta) Fight for Your Right (to Party!)". It is similar to his previous Sweet Love music video, featuring a series of cameos by his collaborators Big Sean and Wiz Khalifa, as well as Redman, Snoop Dogg and others. After a long day of being stuffed in a corporate office, Breezy, Big Sean and Wiz Khalifa relax by soaking up the Cali sunshine. Snoop Dogg, Method Man, and Redman all make cameos to help start off their partying with some good vibes.


Ok, enjoy Till I Die music video below. And for your preference, you do have the chance to download Chris Brown Till I Die video for further enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...