After revealing several details of her new single through guessing games on social media throughout the week, Shakira finally released her highly anticipated new single "Chantaje" featuring Maluma.
After working on the remix, Maluma confessed to Billboard that he couldn't miss the opportunity to work with the pop star again. The "Chantaje" collaboration was made possible thanks to Sony Music, who proposed the idea after the "La bicicleta" remix.
With the audio only music video available on YouTube and VEVO, you could freely listen and download Shakira - Chantaje ft. Maluma with the help of professional Video Downloader, a professional music downloader software program that could help you download Chantaje song and convert music video to MP3 or other audio formats. It's reported that the official music video of Sharika - Chantaje ft. Maluma will be released in a month.
The below steps show you how to download music from YouTube and other video sharing sites:
- Download and install a video downloader software app. For your convenience, you could directly download here: http://www.leawo.org/downloads/video-downloader.html.
- Launch the video downloader software and open the "Download" tab.
- Copy the official music video (audio only) address of Sharika - Chantaje ft. Maluma into the address bar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMxJg
- Select a video with proper resolution on the right sidebar and then click the "Download" icon to start downloading.
- Now the Chantaje song would be seen under the "Downloading" tab. After downloading, the Chantaje song would appear in "Downloaded" tab for you to manage.