Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Free Watch and Download Shawn Mendes - Mercy Music Video from YouTube

The Canadian singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes has released two studio albums, one extended play and six singles (including one as a featured artist). Recently, he has released the official music video of Mercy on YouTube, which has received more than 2 million views in a day.
(If you want to download Shawn Mendes - Mercy music video or download YouTube video of other artists and music, you may refer to this: How to Download Music Video from YouTube)

"Mercy" is a song by Canadian singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes. It was co-written by Mendes with Ilsey Juber, Robin Weisse, Danny Parker, and Teddy Geiger, with the latter handling the song's production with Jake Gosling. It was released on August 18, 2016, through Island Records as the third promotional single from his second studio album, Illuminate (2016)

The Jay Martin-directed clip cuts back-and-forth between two scenes: the singer-songwriter trapped in a sinking car, fighting for his life, and performing various instruments in an otherwise empty room. As the intensity ratchets up, Mendes smashes an acoustic guitar and topples over a drum kit.

The 18-year-old Canadian pop star revealed some of the pressures of his newfound fame leading up to the album release. "Even to this point, I don't feel like I'm caught up talent-wise to my career," Mendes told Rolling Stone."I never felt like I was good enough and, only nowadays, am I starting to feel like I deserve [all this]. I felt like there were so many talented people who should be getting what I have."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...