Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Download Justin Bieber’s Mother’s Day new song Turn to You for all single mothers

Download Turn To You
Happy Mother’s Day firstly, though the wish comes nearly the end of the day. So, what have you got as Mother’s Day gifts for your dear mom, carnations, cards, or something else? As a pop singer, Justin Bieber gave his mother Pattie Mallette a pretty sweet present for this Mother’s Day by releasing his latest single Turn To You, in which Justin Bieber dropped his ode to his mom, who kept two jobs and gave him the chance to be s super star. “You worked two jobs to keep a roof up over our heads / You chose life for me / No, you never gave up / I admire you for the strength you instilled in me.” Justin Bieber sang in this new single. According to what Justin Bieber said, this song is not only for his mom, but all moms as well, “The song i wrote for my mom #TurnToYou hits ITUNES this Friday for Mother’s Day Weekend. Money raised will go to helping other single moms,” which the 18-year-old singer tweeted on his Tweet. Take a listen to Justin Bieber’s Mother’s Day ode song bellow. You can also download Turn To You audio by Justin Bieber to your own players and enjoy unlimited. 

Justin Bieber – Turn To You song lyrics
You worked two jobs, To keep a roof above our heads, You chose, A life for
me, no never gave up, I admire you, For the strength you’ve instilled in
me, You were so young, You were just my age, when you had me mom, You were
so brave. There was nothing gonna stop or get in our way. And I know you
will always be there for me. So when you’re lost and you’re tired, When
you’re broken in two, Let my love take you higher, Cause I, I still turn to
you. I still turn to you, I still turn to you. It was ’94, the year that
everything started to change, From before, You had to be a woman, You were
forced to change your ways, To change your ways

Then you found the Lord, You gave your life to Him, And you could not
ignore, the love he had for you, and I wanted more of your heart.

So when you’re lost and you’re tired, When you’re broken in two, Let my
love take you higher, Cause I, I still turn to you. I still turn to you, I
still turn to you.

I don’t know what I’d if you left me, So please don’t go away, Everything
that you are is who I am, Who I am today. So when you’re lost and you’re
tired, When you’re broken in two, Let my love take you higher, Cause I, I
still turn to you. I still turn to you, I still turn to you.

To you, to you, to you. I Still Turn to you. To you, to you, to you. Cause
I, I turn to you

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...